Patient Safety Protocol:
The safety of our patients and staff remains our number one priority, and
we’ll continue to follow the guidelines and recommendations given
by the CDC and ADA in regards to COVID-19.
You may notice some changes when you come into the office for your next appointment, and below outlines our latest office protocols we've implemented in our office:
For the safety of our patients and staff: We are not seeing patients that have a fever, have traveled out of the country, been on a cruise ship in the past 2 months, or have been in contact with someone who has. Please call in to reschedule your appointment if this applies to you.
- You will be called a few days before your appointment to check on your health and those surrounding you.
- Please check our website and either download our COVID-19 consent form or fill it out online and submit directly to us through the secure portal.
- Please call the office when you arrive. For any wait time, patients will wait in their car and will be notified by cell phone when it's time to be seen. Please, DO NOT come in until you are called to say we are ready for you.
- We ask that the patient and only essential guests come with the patient (parent/guardian/caregiver).
- Please make sure you are wearing a mask or face covering when you enter the office.
- When you enter the door, you will be greeted by a member of the staff who will take your temperature and either escort you to the treatment room or wait momentarily in the reception area. Hand sanitizer is provided for your convenience.
- In addition to the protocols for patient safety and sterilization that we have always followed we have installed barriers to separate you from our administrative staff, staggered our schedule to minimize patient to patient contact, and added a UV-C sterilizer in the treatment rooms which will be run in between patients to ensure that we sterilize all surfaces to the best of our abilities.
- If you take a pen to make out payment for the services provided, please keep the pen. Our credit card terminal will be disinfected after each use as well.
- And finally…if you are not feeling well the day of your appointment, please call us to reschedule. You will not be charged a cancellation fee.
For updated information about the coronavirus disease (COVID-19) please visit the Centers for Disease Control & Prevention (CDC) www.CDC.gov