Periodontist in Livingston NJ
Periodontics & Dental Implants
Much more than Livingston’s premier provider of exceptional periodontics, we are your dental home away from home and your oral care family.
For nearly 30 years, Dr. Alan Rothstein has earned the trust of our communities in Morris and Essex Counties. Known as a leader in the specialty of Periodontics and Implantology, he has been recognized in America’s Top Dentists, NJ Top Docs, and Best of Morris and Essex every year since 2005. In 2016 he was inducted as a Fellow in the International College of Dentists and in 2018 into the American College of Dentists, both of which are honor societies comprised of less than 10% of all dentists and dental specialists nationwide.
Our professional yet personal approach to placing dental implants, performing cosmetic periodontal surgery, and providing bone grafts and gum grafts is what separates us from others. Experience a warm and comfortable environment where you can be confident and educated in the care you receive.
For your safety and ours, we make sure to exceed all CDC guidelines
- We use UV-C sterilizers and air filtration in addition to our usual practices.
- All personnel wear masks, and our front desk staff sit behind plexiglass sneeze guards.
- Our reception room is currently closed, and patients are asked to remain in their cars when arriving.
- We have limited the number of people in the office at any one time to allow for minimal patient to patient contact.
- All healthcare providers wear masks, gloves, eyewear, face shields, scrub caps, and gowns.